In the event of class cancellations, we will not make calls to each individual student affected by the cancellation. Instead you can get cancellation information through the following sources:
- NBC 26
- WFRV 5
- Cumulus Broadcasting Radio Stations
- Midwest Communications Radio Stations
Text Message (Remind101 System): Follow the instructions below to sign-up for an automatic text if classes are cancelled.
- Text to number (920) 471-4962 or 81010.
- See below for the text message that corresponds with the grade/time your child attends class (ex. 3rd grade child for Wed. 4:30 would need to text @k5wed4).
- If you have 3 children in the program at different times you will need to send a separate text message for each child to be automatically texted their cancellation.
For Below Classes: Text this message:
- K-5 Monday 4:30 @k5mon4
- K-5 Monday 6:30 @k5mon6
- K-5 Tuesday 4:30 @k5tue4
- K-5 Wednesday 4:30 @k5wed4
- K-5 Wednesday 6:30 @k5wed6
- Group A Middle School @msgroupa
- Group B Middle School @msgroupb
- Freshmen @freshsun
- Sophomores @sophsun
- Juniors @junsun
NOTE: Kn-5th grade (Mon., Tues., & Wed.) classes are automatically cancelled if the Howard/Suamico and/or Pulaski schools are cancelled because of inclement weather.
Please click here for Class Cancellation Procedures pdf