Carol Mueller, RN, Parish Nurse
Office hours: Tuesdays 9:00 am - 2:00 pm or by appointment
Work phone: 920-865-7844
Email: Please go to the contact us page of this website
Click below to view Parish Nurse Flyer for duties and roles of a parish nurse.
A Parish Nurse does not perform invasive procedures (requiring a doctor's order) and is not a primary health care provider.
Medical Supplies Closet: Our parish has a lending closet for parishioners to use medical supplies such as walkers, canes, crutches, commodes, toilet seat risers, knee scooters, etc.
Please contact our parish nurse, 920-865-7844, if you are in need.
Medication Disposal in our Area:
Is your medication cabinet full of expired drugs or medication you no longer use? The Village of Howard in partnership with the Brown County Sheriff’s Department now offers a free, secure, and confidential drug take back program during regular office hours at Howard Village Hall, located at 2456 Glendale Ave.
How does it work?
All acceptable medications should be packaged currently and brought to Howard Village Hall between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Medicines must be given directly to a staff person and cannot just be dropped off or left unattended.
- Prescription medications, pills and patches removed from bottles and boxes and put into sealed bags.
- Over the counter medications, vitamins, and pet medications removed from packaging and put in to sealed bags.
- Prescription ointments and liquids in sealed original containers without any leaks. Then place in sealed bags.
- No needles, sharps, or thermometers
- No inhalers, aerosols, or pressurized containers
- No leaking liquids or hydrogen peroxide
- No personal hygiene products or chemicals
- No business, clinic or nursing home items
- No bagged liquids of any kind
- No rubbing alcohol or flammables
- No biological or hazardous waste
- No unauthorized drops left on premise
- Any questions call the Village of Howard at 434-4640.
Programs/Events: Please see other programs/events under the Health and Wellness Committee tab. Thank you.