Carol Mueller, RN, Parish Nurse
Office hours: Tuesdays 9:00 am - 2:00 pm or by appointment
Work phone: 920-865-7844
Email: Please go to the contact us page of this website
Click below to view Parish Nurse Flyer for duties and roles of a parish nurse.
A Parish Nurse does not perform invasive procedures (requiring a doctor's order) and is not a primary health care provider.
Grief Support Directory for the Green Bay Diocese (directory)
Life Losses Grief Support Group
Grieving can happen at any stage in your life, whether it is the death of a loved one, loss of a job, ending a relationship, etc.
Join with other adults for three weeks to share and support each other through the grieving process.
Next series in April 2018
6:15pm – 7:45pm
SS Edward and Isidore Parish
Facilitated by Carol Mueller, RN, Parish Nurse, and Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate.
Please call the parish office to register
Speakers coming to our parish........................................................
Nutrition and Healthy Eating for the New Year
Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018 from 6:30-8:00pm
Ss. Edward and Isidore Parish
Presented by: Deb Guenterberg, MS, RDN, CD at Prevea Health
Hosted by: The Health and Wellness Committee
Medical Supplies Closet: Our parish has a lending closet for parishioners to use medical supplies such as walkers, canes, crutches, commodes, toilet seat risers, knee scooters, etc.
Please contact our parish nurse, 920-865-7844, if you are in need.
Medication Disposal in our Area:
Is your medication cabinet full of expired drugs or medication you no longer use? The Village of Howard in partnership with the Brown County Sheriff’s Department now offers a free, secure, and confidential drug take back program during regular office hours at Howard Village Hall, located at 2456 Glendale Ave.
How does it work?
All acceptable medications should be packaged currently and brought to Howard Village Hall between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Medicines must be given directly to a staff person and cannot just be dropped off or left unattended.
- Prescription medications, pills and patches removed from bottles and boxes and put into sealed bags.
- Over the counter medications, vitamins, and pet medications removed from packaging and put in to sealed bags.
- Prescription ointments and liquids in sealed original containers without any leaks. Then place in sealed bags.
- No needles, sharps, or thermometers
- No inhalers, aerosols, or pressurized containers
- No leaking liquids or hydrogen peroxide
- No personal hygiene products or chemicals
- No business, clinic or nursing home items
- No bagged liquids of any kind
- No rubbing alcohol or flammables
- No biological or hazardous waste
- No unauthorized drops left on premise
- Any questions call the Village of Howard at 434-4640.
Programs/Events: Please see other programs/events under the Health and Wellness Committee tab.
Support Groups: Please see details on all support groups at our parish under the Support Groups tab.