Christian Formation Registration 2021-2022
Registration for next year's Christian Formation classes will be online starting on March 3rd at 9:00 a.m.
Please Click Below to Register:
Please check out Dynamic Catholic's "9 Steps to Forming a New Habit," click here.
If you are interested in some wonderful Catholic Resources-books, videos, gifts-please check out the following webiste:
We will be returning to public Mass with a limited amount of people.
To sign-up to attend Mass on the weekends please click on the link below. You need to select the date you are coming, and then click on the submit and sign-up button. You will be directed to the next screen where you enter your name and email address. Then you are all set. If you have any problems please call the office.
If you wish to sign-up and help at Mass (Usher, Liturgy Assistant, Lector or Altar Sever) please click on the link below:
We will continue to live-stream Mass on Facebook, please click on the link below to view.
Please say this prayer during communion if you are unable to join us:
If you are unable to make it to church, but still want to send in your contribution, you may do so by mail, or click on the link below to make an online payment.
New Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Masks are Required while you are in the building
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am
Holy Days: 8:30 am; 6:30 pm
- Father David Hoffman, Pastor
- Robert Hendricks, Deacon
- Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate
- Jennifer McAllister, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse
- Sheri Mastalish, Business Manager
- Donna Pamperin, Preschool-5th grade RE Director
- Phyllis Hendricks, Middle & High School RE Director
- Stacy Rasmussen, Christian Formation Secretary
- Kim Burkel, Parish Secretary
- Mike Grzywa, Maintenance Coordinator
- Deborah Kapla, Sacristan