Welcome To Saints Edward & Isidore Church
Please join us December 8, for Holy Day Mass at
9:00 AM or 6:30 PM
Christmas Eve Mass Times: 4:00PM; 7:00PM; 10:00PM
Christmas Day Mass Time: 9:00 AM
If you are unable to make it to church, but still want to send in your contribution, you may do so by mail, or click on the link below to make an online payment.
We are back to our normal Mass times! Please join us Saturday at 4:00 PM and Sunday at 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
It is important to remember that even with this reinstatement of the Sunday Mass obligation, there are still times when this obligation does not apply. Those times and situations include:
- If individual Catholics struggle with serious health concerns or are physically or morally prevented from worshiping at Mass for a serious reason.
- If individuals are frail due to illness or age or, in their well-formed conscience, believe that going into public places – including Sunday Mass – would place their health or the health of their loved ones in jeopardy.
- If individuals are sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick.
- If there is severe weather.
In anticipation of an increase in parishioners joining us in worship, the following are modifications that will be made and some things that will stay the same:
- Masks are strongly encouraged throughout the entire church.
- We will continue to offer the bread only at Communion.
As we welcome more people home to our parish, we are really looking forward to seeing more familiar faces in our church again. We will miss those who are still unable to join us in worship but know that we will be praying for you. We look forward to the day when we can all be together again.
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am; 10:00 am
Holy Days: 8:30 am; 6:30 pm
Rosary: 3:30 pm First Saturday of the Month & Every Saturday in May & October
Thursday: 8:00 am- 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Father David Hoffman, Pastor
- Robert Hendricks, Deacon
- Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate
- Jennifer McAllister, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse
- Sheri Mastalish, Business Manager
- Phyllis Hendricks, Middle & High School RE Director
- Mary Walkenhorst, KN-5th Grade RE Director
- Stacy Rasmussen, Christian Formation Secretary
- Kim Burkel, Parish Secretary
- Mike Grzywa, Maintenance Coordinator
- Deborah Kapla, Sacristan