Welcome To Saints Edward & Isidore Church
We will no longer have sign-up for Liturgical Ministers, please click on the link below to view the schedule for each Mass for the month of October. If you have any questions, please call Jennifer at 920-865-7844,
We will continue to live-stream Mass on Facebook, please click on the link below to view.
Please say this prayer during communion if you are unable to join us:
If you are unable to make it to church, but still want to send in your contribution, you may do so by mail, or click on the link below to make an online payment.
We will be going back to our normal Mass times pre-covid on the weekend of October 1 and 2! Those will be Saturday at 4:00 PM and Sunday at 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
When we gather for Mass and receive Jesus in Holy Communion, He comes to make His home within us. After much discernment, prayer, and counsel, Bishop Ricken has decided to lift the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. This went into effect the weekend of August 14-15.
It is important to remember that even with this reinstatement of the Sunday Mass obligation, there are still times when this obligation does not apply. Those times and situations include:
- If individual Catholics struggle with serious health concerns or are physically or morally prevented from worshiping at Mass for a serious reason.
- If individuals are frail due to illness or age or, in their well-formed conscience, believe that going into public places – including Sunday Mass – would place their health or the health of their loved ones in jeopardy.
- If individuals are sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick.
- If there is severe weather.
In anticipation of an increase in parishioners joining us in worship, the following are modifications that will be made and some things that will stay the same:
- Masks are strongly encouraged throughout the entire church.
- There will be a designated area for those that want to mask and also be socially distanced. If you are not wearing a mask, we ask that you do not sit in this area.
- We will continue to offer the bread only at Communion.
- We will continue to livestream the 4 pm Mass every weekend to allow those who are unable to participate in person to remain spiritually connected to our parish.
- We will also continue to livestream the 9 am weekday Mass (Tuesday – Friday).
As we welcome more people home to our parish, we are really looking forward to seeing more familiar faces in our church again. We will miss those who are still unable to join us in worship but know that we will be praying for you. We look forward to the day when we can all be together again.
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am; 10:00 am
Holy Days: 8:30 am; 6:30 pm
Rosary: 3:30 pm First Saturday of the Month & Every Saturday in May & October
Thursday: 8:00 am- 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Father David Hoffman, Pastor
- Robert Hendricks, Deacon
- Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate
- Jennifer McAllister, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse
- Sheri Mastalish, Business Manager
- Phyllis Hendricks, Middle & High School RE Director
- Stacy Rasmussen, Christian Formation Secretary
- Kim Burkel, Parish Secretary
- Mike Grzywa, Maintenance Coordinator
- Deborah Kapla, Sacristan