Welcome To Saints Edward & Isidore Church
If you wish to sign-up and help at Mass (Usher, Liturgy Assistant, Lector or Altar Sever) please click on the link below:
We will continue to live-stream Mass on Facebook, please click on the link below to view.
Please say this prayer during communion if you are unable to join us:
If you are unable to make it to church, but still want to send in your contribution, you may do so by mail, or click on the link below to make an online payment.
Care & Share Ministry
Distribution at Ss. Edward & Isidore Parish
Second Thursday of each Month
9-11 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Available to anyone in the parish or surrounding area that needs assistance. No income requirements.
This is a confidential service to anyone participating.
Items that will be available at this time:
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Soap
- Multi Surface Cleaner
- Toilet Paper
- Adult Depends – size M
- Adult Depends – size XL
- Boost Protein Shakes (Chocolate)
- Other Items can be requested at appointment time.
- Call the office at 865-7844 to make an appointment.
- Arrive at the parish office at the appointment time.
- Persons will be greeted by a volunteer.
- Volunteers will meet with persons individually to fill out a short form.
- Volunteers will bag up the needed items and provide to the receiver.
- Family and friends may also pick up items for the receiver, if needed.
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am
Holy Days: 8:30 am; 6:30 pm
Rosary: 3:30 pm First Saturday of the Month & Every Saturday in May & October
Thursday: 8:00 am- 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Father David Hoffman, Pastor
- Robert Hendricks, Deacon
- Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate
- Jennifer McAllister, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse
- Sheri Mastalish, Business Manager
- Phyllis Hendricks, Middle & High School RE Director
- Stacy Rasmussen, Christian Formation Secretary
- Kim Burkel, Parish Secretary
- Mike Grzywa, Maintenance Coordinator
- Deborah Kapla, Sacristan