Homelessness in Brown County is on the rise. According to the Institute for Community Alliances, numbers in Brown County are at the highest point in the past 15 months. Statistics for the month of July 2020 are as follows:
- 891 people were served; of those, 117 were new clients
- 43% were female and 57% were male
- 1/3 were children under the age of 18
- 21% were veterans
- 54% were white; 56% were people of color
- Your financial support, if you are able, can help so many others through this difficult time.
Another way to help the homeless is by supporting the Habitat for Humanity Faith Build.
All you need to do to help build homes, communities, and hope in Brown County is to donate your new or gently used tools to the Greater Green Bay Habitat for Humanity ReStore! We will make it as easy as possible for you - just bring your donation of tools (in working condition) to church and drop them in the totes located in the entrance and we'll take care of the rest. Your donation will be sold in the ReStore, and the proceeds will go to the Green Bay Habitat Faith Build project.