Carol Mueller, RN, Parish Nurse
**Office hours: Monday - Friday
Work phone: 920-865-7844
Email: Please go to the contact us page of this website
Click below to view Parish Nurse Flyer for duties and roles of a parish nurse.
Parish Nurse does not perform invasive procedures (requiring a doctor's order) and is not a primary health care provider.
To receive the latest information on the Coronavirus/Covid-19 go to www.CDC.org
Below you will see the links for all the healthcare systems and pharmacies that offer the COVID- 19 vaccine and the Eligibility Requirements:
Understanding How COVID Vaccines Work:
Fall Prevention: Balance and General Strengthening
We welcomed Michelle Greenheck, DPT in March and she did a Fall Prevention Presentation. Michelle is a licensed physical therapist who enjoys working with patients in both the orthopedic and vestibular settings. She believes in a patient-centered and evidence-based treatment approach, focused on individualizing treatment programs based on the patient's goals. She values using hands-on techniques combined with exercise as well as educating patients on techniques in preventing further injury to help patients return to the activities they enjoy. Michelle is a vestibular rehabilitation specialist through the Herdman Certification and received her Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from The Mayo School of Health Sciences in Rochester, MN.
Michelle focused on ways to prevent falls. She shared risk factors, ways to modify environmental factors, ways to use assistive devices, and general strengthening exercises.
Handouts from Presentations:
Medical Supplies Closet: Our parish has a lending closet for parishioners to use medical supplies such as walkers, canes, crutches, commodes, toilet seat risers, knee scooters, etc.
Please contact our parish nurse, 920-865-7844, if you are in need.
Medication Disposal in our Area:
Is your medication cabinet full of expired drugs or medication you no longer use? The Village of Howard in partnership with the Brown County Sheriff’s Department now offers a free, secure, and confidential drug take back program during regular office hours at Howard Village Hall, located at 2456 Glendale Ave.
How does it work?
All acceptable medications should be packaged currently and brought to Howard Village Hall between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Medicines must be given directly to a staff person and cannot just be dropped off or left unattended.
- Prescription medications, pills and patches removed from bottles and boxes and put into sealed bags.
- Over the counter medications, vitamins, and pet medications removed from packaging and put in to sealed bags.
- Prescription ointments and liquids in sealed original containers without any leaks. Then place in sealed bags.
- No needles, sharps, or thermometers
- No inhalers, aerosols, or pressurized containers
- No leaking liquids or hydrogen peroxide
- No personal hygiene products or chemicals
- No business, clinic or nursing home items
- No bagged liquids of any kind
- No rubbing alcohol or flammables
- No biological or hazardous waste
- No unauthorized drops left on premise
- Any questions call the Village of Howard at 434-4640.
Programs/Events: Please see other programs/events under Health and Wellness