Carol Mueller, RN, Parish Nurse
**Office hours: Monday - Friday (20 hours/week)
Work phone: 920-865-7844
Email: Please go to the contact us page of this website
Click below to view Parish Nurse Flyer for duties and roles of a parish nurse.
Parish Nurse does not perform invasive procedures (requiring a doctor's order) and is not a primary health care provider.
Medical Supplies Closet: Our parish has a lending closet for parishioners to use medical supplies such as walkers, canes, crutches, commodes, toilet seat risers, knee scooters, etc.
Please contact our parish nurse, 920-865-7844, if you are in need.
988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, there is a new three-digit national number to access the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline, formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Anyone can call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org for themselves or a loved one when having suicidal thoughts, a mental health crisis, a substance use crisis, or emotional distress. 988 is a 24/7 universal entry point, so no matter where you live in the United States, you can reach a trained crisis counselor for help. The previous 1-800-273-8255 number will continue to function and direct to the same resources as 988.
Fall Prevention: Balance and General Strengthening
Medication Disposal in our Area:
Is your medication cabinet full of expired drugs or medication you no longer use? The Village of Howard in partnership with the Brown County Sheriff’s Department now offers a free, secure, and confidential drug take back program during regular office hours at Howard Village Hall, located at 2456 Glendale Ave.
How does it work?
All acceptable medications should be packaged currently and brought to Howard Village Hall between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Medicines must be given directly to a staff person and cannot just be dropped off or left unattended.
- Prescription medications, pills and patches removed from bottles and boxes and put into sealed bags.
- Over the counter medications, vitamins, and pet medications removed from packaging and put in to sealed bags.
- Prescription ointments and liquids in sealed original containers without any leaks. Then place in sealed bags.
- No needles, sharps, or thermometers
- No inhalers, aerosols, or pressurized containers
- No leaking liquids or hydrogen peroxide
- No personal hygiene products or chemicals
- No business, clinic or nursing home items
- No bagged liquids of any kind
- No rubbing alcohol or flammables
- No biological or hazardous waste
- No unauthorized drops left on premise
- Any questions call the Village of Howard at 434-4640.